We are excited to welcome volunteers back into our schools, in a limited capacity. At this time, volunteers are allowed in the buildings, but not in the classrooms or shared learning spaces.
All volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Be approved as a volunteer through LWSD
- Be fully vaccinated - proof of vaccination MUST be provided to the district.
Visit LWSD's volunteer page for information on how to apply and provide proof of vaccination.
Ways to get involved at Bell:
- Help with facilitating play at recess and supervising outdoor lunch - sign-up here
- Harvest Party - Decorate your trunk for Trunk-or-Treating or help in other ways. Sign-up here
- Become a room parent - sign-up here
- Help out with Popcorn Friday - sign-up here
- We need 3-5 volunteers to help out between 11:50 am- 1:50 pm (during lunches) for about two weeks (we need to help students go back to composting in the lunch room). Each volunteer would take 2-3 shift each week. If you can help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We need some extra sand play toys (buckets, shovels, etc) for the sandpit. If you have a few to donate, please drop them off in a bin we will set up outside the front doors.
- The school needs some help cutting, hole punching, and inventorying items for the new math curriculum. Email email@example.com if you can help out.
- Our Membership Chair is looking for 1-2 volunteers to join her on the membership committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Visit our Committee Chair page to see all open chair positions
- We are seeking 3 PTSA members to be part of the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee is responsible for finding board members for next year (2022-23).
- Our PE teacher, Laurin Hammond, is planning to do yoga sessions with our kiddos. She’s looking to see if anyone in our community is a yoga instructor and might be interested in being a resource for her, or volunteering to do a few yoga sessions (virtually now, hopefully in-person at some point). If interested, email Laurin at email@example.com or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support Bell's Pantry Pack program
- Support Bell Families In-Need
- Get involved with the advocacy work we're doing
- Get involved with the Green Team
- Attend PTSA Meetings
- Complete this volunteer interest form to let us know your areas of interest and we will reach out when we are doing work in that area.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, please reach out to Brena Gattuccio at email@example.com
Do you want get involved but aren't sure how to?
Complete this volunteer interest form to let us know what you might be interested in helping out with. We will reach out as we begin planning events/programs that align with your interests. Or, look at the organization chart below and email firstname.lastname@example.org about any position or event(s) you want to learn more about, or may be interested in volunteering for.
- Friday, October 22
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Thursday, November 11
- Friday, November 19
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26