Schools thrive when many community members are engaged and involved. The best way to get involved with Bell is by volunteering your time. For in-person volunteering, you must be an approved volunteer through Lake Washington School District (LWSD). Click here to apply if you are not currently an approved volunteer.
Ways to get involved:
- VP of Student Enrichment - Position is currently open
- Co-President - Position is currently open
- Our Membership Chair is looking for 1-2 volunteers to join her on the membership committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Visit our Committee Chair page to see all open chair positions
- Support Bell's Pantry Pack program
- Support Bell Families In-Need
- Get involved with the advocacy work we're doing
- Get involved with the Green Team
- Attend PTSA Meetings
- Complete this volunteer interest form to let us know your areas of interest and we will reach out when we are doing work in that area.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, please reach out to Brena Gattuccio at email@example.com
Do you want get involved but aren't sure how to?
Complete this volunteer interest form to let us know what you might be interested in helping out with. We will reach out as we begin planning events/programs that align with your interests. Or, look at the organization chart below and email firstname.lastname@example.org about any position or event(s) you want to learn more about, or may be interested in volunteering for.
- Monday, August 9
- Wednesday, August 11
- Thursday, August 12
- Friday, August 13
- Tuesday, August 17
- Monday, August 23
- Wednesday, September 1