PANTRY PACKS, POWERED BY THE LAKE WASHINGTON SCHOOLS FOUNDATION, PROVIDES WEEKEND FOOD PACKS FOR FOOD-INSECURE LWSD STUDENTS EACH WEEK.
Select the "AG Bell Elementary c/o Leslie Victor" gift registry address so the item(s) ship directly to Bell.
2) Donate funds to support Bell families-in-need.
3) Donate gift cards (Fred Meyer, QFC, or Costco) or non-perishable food.
Gift cards for the PTSA and food items can be dropped off at Bell's front office. Below is a list of items most desired by Pantry Packs:
- Peanut Butter/Jelly (in plastic jars)
- Crackers (Ritz, Saltines, Graham)
- Instant Oatmeal
- Carnation Instant Breakfast packets
- Pancake Mix/Syrup
- Granola bars/Protein bars
- Applesauce/Fruit cups
- Microwave Popcorn
- Individually Packaged snack crackers
- Fruit snacks/Fruit leather
- Canned Fruit/veggies
- Refried Beans
- Canned Soup (chicken noodle)
- Canned chili/ravioli/Spaghettio's
- Shelf-stable milk cartons (approx 8 oz containers)
4) Sign-up to help deliver pantry packs to classrooms.
5) Donate food or funds to the Lake Washington Schools Foundation to support the program across the entire district.
Questions/feedback: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, June 2
- Wednesday, June 7
- Thursday, June 8
- Friday, June 9
- Friday, June 16
- Monday, June 19
- Tuesday, June 20