Bell PTSA Mission:
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, teachers, and community
Bell PTSA 2022 - 2023 Goals:
- Continue to prioritize advocacy work at the local, regional, and state level.
- Work to improve the level of community engagement and volunteerism with continued efforts toward increased diversification and a PTSA that is truly representative of our school community.
- Provide multiple educational enrichment opportunities for Bell students (e.g., field trips, assemblies, science events, art programs, and before and after-school programs).
- Provide support to Bell families in-need via the Pantry Pack, family support, and gift drive programs.
- Support Bell staff via grants, volunteerism, staff appreciation events, and other means.
- Enhance community connection through community events and transparent, timely, and relevant communications (e.g., financial transparency, website, newsletter, and social media).
- Monday, February 6
- Thursday, February 9
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14
- Wednesday, February 15
- Thursday, February 16
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20