In order to create a beautiful yearbook, we rely on the Bell community to upload photos (e.g., first day of school, spirit week, Walk to School Week, Harvest Party, Spring Carnival, classroom activities, etc.). Uploading on TreeRing is quick and easy and can be done via the TreeRing app or via the TreeRing website. Simply upload to the shared folder and select your student's grade or the specific event associated with the photo (e.g., first day of school, Walk to School Week, Spirit Week)
How to Get Started:
- Go to: www.treering.com/validate to set up an account and enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510
- Upload your photos to Treering (using their app or web page) or email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to print them in the yearbook!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Photos can be uploaded on TreeRing until May 15.
- Yearbooks can be ordered anytime. Please ship them direct to your home, not the school. (1) Go to: www.treering.com/validate (2) enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510
- The yearbook is put together by our yearbook chair and typically ships by the end of the school year.
- If you plan to do customized pages, complete these on TreeRing prior to May 15.
- Preschool families: Pre-k has been added to the yearbook, as of last year. Get your photos uploaded before May 15, and place your yearbook orders!
- 5th grade parents: Please submit a dedication to your 5th grader in this year's yearbook! Upload a favorite photo to the 5th Grade Dedications folder in TreeRing and add a caption with your best wishes for them as they make the transition to middle school. You can also send the photo and caption to email@example.com. All 5th grade dedication photos must be uploaded by May 1.
Note: there is a character limitation in the caption portion of the photo (where you write the dedication). If your dedication exceeds the character allotment or you are having difficulty using the TreeRing app, simply email the photo and the dedication to our yearbook chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
questions or feedback, email email@example.com
- Tuesday, September 6
- Wednesday, September 7
- Thursday, September 8
- Friday, September 9
- Tuesday, September 13