In order to create a beautiful yearbook, we rely on the Bell community to upload photos (e.g., first day of school, spirit week, Walk to School Week, other school events, remote learning photos, etc). Uploading on TreeRing is quick and easy and can be done via the TreeRing app or via the TreeRing website. Simply upload to the shared folder and select your student's teacher or the specific event associated with the photo (e.g., first day of school, Walk to School Week, Spirit Week, etc.)
Ways to Upload Photos:
- You can upload photos on TreeRing using their app (simply download on your phone) or their website.
- Upload your photos to TreeRing using our school link (this will take you directly to our school page).
- Or, you can go to TreeRing's main page and use Bell's school code: 1015269962362510.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Photos can be uploaded on TreeRing until the last day of school
- Yearbooks can be ordered anytime - please ship them direct to your home, not the school.
- The yearbook is put together by volunteers in June/July and typically ships by late July/early August.
- If you plan to do customized pages, complete these on TreeRing prior to the last day of school
- Preschool families: Pre-k has been added to the yearbook for the first time. Get your photos uploaded before the last day of school and place your yearbook orders!
- 5th grade parents: Get your student dedications on TreeRing prior to the last day of school. Simply upload a favorite photo to the 5th grade dedications' folder in TreeRing and add a caption with your best wishes for your student as they make the leap to middle school. Note: there is a character limitation in the caption portion of the photo (where you write the dedication). If your dedication exceeds the character allotment or you are having difficulty using the TreeRing app, simply email the photo and the dedication to our yearbook chair at email@example.com.
questions or feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, August 9
- Wednesday, August 11
- Thursday, August 12
- Friday, August 13
- Tuesday, August 17
- Monday, August 23
- Wednesday, September 1