Did you know the Bell PTSA creates the yearbook each year? We sure do! In order to create a beautiful yearbook, we rely on the Bell community to upload photos (e.g., first day of school, spirit week, Walk to School Week, Harvest Party, Spring Carnival, classroom activities, etc.). Uploading on Treering is quick and easy and can be done via the Treering app or website.
How to Get Started:
- To purchase and customize your yearbook, go to www.treering.com/validate and enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510
- To share photos for the yearbook, go to Treering (using their app or web page) and follow the steps below (it's so easy!):
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Photos can be uploaded on Treering until May 15, but we strongly encourage families to upload photos throughout the year as events occur. We build the yearbook all year, so last minute photos can be challenging.
- Yearbooks can be ordered anytime. (1) Go to: www.treering.com/validate (2) enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510
- The yearbook is put together by our yearbook chair and typically ships by the end of the school year.
- Anyone who purchases a yearbook can customize 2 FREE pages by uploading photos and/or answering fun memory questions on Treering. The 2 Custom Pages are FREE and are printed ONLY in your book. Want more custom pages? Each additional 2 pages is just $0.99. If you plan to do customized pages, complete these on TreeRing prior to May 15.
- Preschool families: Pre-k students are in the yearbook. Get your photos uploaded before May 15, and place your yearbook orders!
questions or feedback, email email@example.com
- Monday, February 6
- Thursday, February 9
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14
- Wednesday, February 15
- Thursday, February 16
- Friday, February 17
- Monday, February 20