Did you know the Bell PTSA creates the yearbook each year? We sure do! In order to create a beautiful yearbook, we rely on the Bell community to upload photos (e.g., first day of school, Spirit Week, Walk to School Week, Harvest Party, School Play, Spring Dance, enrichment classes, classroom parties and activities, etc.). Uploading on Treering is quick and easy and can be done via the Treering app or website.
How to Get Started:
- Go directly to our school page on Treering to create an account. Or, go to www.treering.com/validate and enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510
- It is important for you to confirm that all of your children are in your account with the correct school and school year. Click HERE for info on how to add additional children to your account.
- More information can be found on Treering's help center page.
How to Share Photos:
To share photos for the yearbook, go to Treering (using their app or web page) and follow the steps below (it's so easy!). Alternatively, you can email photos to email@example.com, but we encourage all families to use Treering since emailing photos is challenging with file size limitations.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Photos can be uploaded on Treering until May 15, 2024, but we strongly encourage families to upload photos throughout the year as events occur. We build the yearbook all year, so last minute photos are challenging.
- Yearbooks can be ordered anytime. (1) Go to: www.treering.com/validate (2) enter our school’s passcode: 1015269962362510. There are no shipping fees if you order prior to May 27, 2024.
- The yearbook is put together by our volunteer yearbook chairs. The yearbooks will ship to Bell Elementary near the end of the school year (usually mid-June) and will be handed out to students at school.
- Anyone who purchases a yearbook can customize 2 FREE pages by uploading photos and/or answering fun memory questions on Treering. The 2 Custom Pages are FREE and are printed ONLY in your book. Want more custom pages? Each additional 2 pages is just $0.99. If you plan to do customized pages, complete these on TreeRing prior to May 25, 2024.
- Preschool families: Pre-k students are in the yearbook. Get your photos uploaded before May 15, 2024 and place your yearbook orders!
Questions or feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, December 8
- Monday, December 18
- Tuesday, December 19
- Wednesday, December 20
- Thursday, December 21
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23
- Sunday, December 24