Did you make a donation to Bell PTSA or volunteer? If so, your employer may match your donation and/or volunteer hours. The impact of corporate matching on our annual budget is significant! Below are a few data points to put the significance into perspective:
- Amount donated by Bell families in 2020-2021 = $10K
- Amount received from corporate matching in 2020-2021 = $6K
- This $6K in corporate matching came through 17 individuals who submitted for corporate matching.
It costs the PTSA approx $40K to run per year (i.e., cost of field trips, educational enrichment, community events, teacher grants, Pantry Packs, funding school improvements, etc.). We must improve our fundraising levels in order to sustain the programs we bring to Bell. One key way to do this is by getting many more Bell families to partake in corporate matching. We have a HUGE opportunity here! Below are a few ways you can help out:
- If you donated to Bell this year (or plan to do so), check with your employer to see if they offer corporate matching. If so, please submit your donation receipts to your employer. If you need a copy of your donation receipt(s), email email@example.com
- If you volunteered your time, check with your employer to see if they pay for volunteer hours. Microsoft pays $25/hr for volunteer hours!
- We have a handful of families who donate a small amount of each paycheck to Bell PTSA and each of those donations is matched by their employer. We encourage our families to consider doing this.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your donations and volunteer hours for corporate matching. A.G. Bell PTSA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible and qualify for corporate matching
Examples of companies with matching programs include (but not limited to): Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, Costco, Disney, Facebook, Go Daddy, Google, Home Depot, Microsoft, Nike, Nintendo, Salesforce, Starbucks, State Farm, Zillow, and Tableau.
Are you an employee of Microsoft and do you volunteer at A.G. Bell? If so, Microsoft will match hours spent volunteering at a rate of $25 an hour! As a Microsoft employee, you can request a volunteer hours match and/or a monetary donation match.
- Matching Donations. When you donate $25 or more to AG Bell PTSA, Microsoft will match it. More info here.
- Volunteer Hours. When you volunteer 10 hours or more at our school, Microsoft will donate $25/hour. More info here.
- Monday, April 19
- Tuesday, April 20
- Wednesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 22
- Saturday, April 24
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28