Did you make a donation to Bell PTSA or volunteer? If so, your employer may match your donation and/or volunteer hours. The impact of corporate matching on our annual budget is significant! Last year, only 17 Bell community members submitted for corporate matching resulting in $6K of income. 17 people brought in $6K! We have a HUGE opportunity here! Imagine if 100 Bell families submitted for corporate matching this year.
Below are a few ways you can help out:
- If you donated to Bell this year (or plan to do so), check with your employer to see if they offer corporate matching. If so, please submit your donation receipts to your employer. If you need a copy of your donation receipt(s), email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you volunteered your time, check with your employer to see if they pay for volunteer hours. Microsoft pays $25/hr for volunteer hours!
- We have a handful of families who donate a small amount of each paycheck to Bell PTSA and each of those donations is matched by their employer. We encourage our families to consider doing this.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your donations and volunteer hours for corporate matching. A.G. Bell PTSA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible and qualify for corporate matching
Examples of companies with matching programs include (but not limited to): Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, Costco, Disney, Facebook, Go Daddy, Google, Home Depot, Microsoft, Nike, Nintendo, Salesforce, Starbucks, State Farm, Zillow, and Tableau.
Are you an employee of Microsoft and do you volunteer at A.G. Bell? If so, Microsoft will match hours spent volunteering at a rate of $25 an hour! As a Microsoft employee, you can request a volunteer hours match and/or a monetary donation match.
- Matching Donations. When you donate $25 or more to AG Bell PTSA, Microsoft will match it. More info here.
- Volunteer Hours. When you volunteer 10 hours or more at our school, Microsoft will donate $25/hour. More info here.
- Monday, August 9
- Wednesday, August 11
- Thursday, August 12
- Friday, August 13
- Tuesday, August 17
- Monday, August 23
- Wednesday, September 1