Below are resources/links that may be beneficial to the Bell community
- School Start & End Times for 2023-24 - Bell is now an early start school! Starting in the fall of 2023 we will be transitioning our day by 40 minutes. This means school will start at 8:40 and end at 3:10 daily, with early release at 1:40 on Wednesdays. Bell's office will be open from 7:45 until 3:45 daily.
- Bell Elementary's Website
Lake Washington School District Resources
- Registration info can me found here. Registration for all K-12 LWSD students is online.
- Free or Reduced-Price Student Meals - Click HERE to apply.
- Child Care Resources - The district offers extended day child care at some schools (including Bell) and works with their community partners, the YMCA and Boys & Girls Clubs of King County, to offer additional child care options. More info.
- Technology Support - Lake Washington School District is committed to providing technology support for students and families. More info
- LWSD digital resources (e.g., Skyward, school & bus finder, meal payments, parent log-in, etc)
- LWSD's 2023-24 calendar
- Parent Square is the primary communication platform used by the school and district.
Below is a link with steps to access your student's progress report card in Skyward Family Access
CHADD - Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) is the nation's leading nonprofit organization serving people affected by ADHD.
Eastside Pathways published these videos for Spanish speaking families in the Lake Washington and Bellevue School Districts to help them access important information on the districts’ websites and to better navigate processes within each district. Video 1 Video 2
Friends of Youth providing shelter and resources to homeless teens
Notes from the Backpack – Podcast from the National PTA for parents with answers questions about homework, bullying, school discipline, the transition to middle school and more.
Office of the Education Ombuds (OEO) – OEO promotes equity in education by working with families and schools to remove barriers so that every student can fully participate in, and benefit from, public education in the State of Washington.
ParentMap – provides trusted, innovative, and award-winning editorial content through a variety of media to support parents in their most essential role: that of their child’s first and most important teacher.
Washington State Family and Community Engagement Trust – a non-profit dedicated to building the capacity of schools, families and communities to work together for the education and well-being of children and youth.
Youth Eastside Services (YES) – one of the largest providers of youth and family counseling and substance abuse services in the Puget Sound.
- Friday, December 8
- Monday, December 18
- Tuesday, December 19
- Wednesday, December 20
- Thursday, December 21
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23
- Sunday, December 24