Welcome to Bell PTSA's Website
The PTSA is the largest volunteer, child-advocacy group in the country and Bell has advocacy at the core of everything we do. In addition to our advocacy work, we focus on providing educational enrichment opportunities to Bell students, building our community connection, and giving back to our community. More about what we do
As a reminder, all PTSA memberships expire at the end of each school year. Please renew your PTSA membership today! If you are new to Bell PTSA membership, please take a moment to learn more about the value the Bell PTSA brings to our school community and how your membership, financial donations, and volunteering is what makes our work possible.
We know how challenging it has been to connect with other families in our school community during this pandemic, especially for families who are new to Bell. Given this, we have organized an outdoor community gathering that allows us to all come together, while keeping the safety of our community in mind. more info
- When: Tuesday, August 17th at 4pm
- Where: McAuliffe Park - 10824 NE 116th St, Kirkland, WA 98034
- What to bring: chairs or blankets to sit on and snacks for your family
Bell PTSA's Executive Board for the 2021-2022 school year stepped into their respective positions on July 1st (the first day of Bell PTSA's fiscal year). The board is working over the summer to plan all of our programs and events for next year. Be sure to say thank you to these women who have carved out time in their hectic schedules to give back to our community. It's truly amazing how much Bell PTSA does for our school community and we are so thankful.
- 2021 Legislative Scorecard is an overview of the session using the 2021-22 legislative platform and resolutions.
- 2021 End of Session Summary is a deeper dive into budget investments, including federal funding; bills the Advocacy Committee was tracking that passed and didn’t pass; new workgroups, reports, and model policies; and budget provisos.
- A list of requirements, by school year, that are law and must be implemented starting in the 2021-22 school year and future school years.
- Monday, August 9
- Wednesday, August 11
- Thursday, August 12
- Friday, August 13
- Tuesday, August 17
- Monday, August 23
- Wednesday, September 1