The PTSA is a grassroots organization (in local communities and throughout the nation) devoted to making every child’s potential a reality through engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Join us and get involved with the largest volunteer child advocacy group in the country.
The more engaged and involved we are as a school community, the more our students and our school thrive.
To join, please go to your Forms and Paperwork and complete your Member Information (if you have not already done so), then scroll down and click on Join the PTSA (see below).
- Your membership actively supports the PTSA's goals and objectives, and gives you the ability to vote on important decisions affecting Bell students (voting is done during PTSA membership meetings).
- The more members we have, the more powerful and persuasive our voice is when we are doing legislative work that directly impacts our students, our teachers, our school, and our community.
- There is substantial data showing that schools thrive when the community is actively engaged and involved. Being a member of PTSA is a step toward true engagement and involvement with the Bell community. Once you become a member, you can vote during meetings. Additionally, it opens the doors to greater levels of involvement within our community. Take a look at all the programs and events on our website to see all the wonderful work we are doing in our community. Be part of the work! Get involved!
And a few more added benefits:
- When you become a member of Bell PTSA, you also become a Washington State PTA and National PTA member.
- National PTA offers exclusive discounts, including LifeLock, Quicken Loans, AARP and others.
- Washington State PTA offers exclusive discounts as well, including FedEx, Silverwood, Wild Waves and others.
Join today to be part of the largest child advocacy group in the nation, and the largest non-profit volunteer organization in Washington State.
- Monday, April 19
- Tuesday, April 20
- Wednesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 22
- Saturday, April 24
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28