Did you know that the Bell PTSA helps with emergency preparedness at our school? We sure do! Below is an overview of what the PTSA does to support the school.
- The PTSA supplies each classroom with an emergency kit, which includes the following:
Port-a-Potty bucket and seat
- Emergency blankets
- Our Emergency-Prep chair works closely with LWPTSA's emergency prep team to do the following:
- Manage supplies
- Support preparedness education
- Engage the community about emergency preparedness
- Work with the administration team on school drills and other emergency preparedness efforts.
If you have any questions, or would like to support this work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, September 29
- Sunday, October 2
- Monday, October 3
- Tuesday, October 4
- Wednesday, October 5