We are hopeful that the school play will in-person for the 2022-23 school year. The students will be doing the Amazing Adventures of Super Stan.
PARTICIPATION FORM REQUIRED:
- To enroll your student (4th and 5th grade only), please complete and return the school play participation form (scroll down to the "new forms"). The form will be added soon!
- The completed form is your student's participation reservation. Limited to 50 actors, accepted in the order received.
- Participation forms are due by 4pm on February 8.
- The cost is $150 per student.
- The fee will not be a barrier to any student that wants to participate. If you need a scholarship to participate, please register using the school play form (scroll down to the "new forms") and enter the code PLAYSCHOLARSHIP in the promo code field when checking out.
- Every rehearsal sessions MUST have a chaperone who is a PTSA member (for insurance/liability purposes). Therefore, we encourage all parents who can volunteer to please do so.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETING: Mon Feb. 6, 2023 at 7pm (link to meeting will be sent to those enrolled).
- The “auditions” will take place on Feb. 13 &14 (callbacks on Feb. 15).
- Students are encouraged to find a 30 to 90 second monologue to perform at the online audition but it is not required. You can find monologues in monologue books from KCLS, or with a Google search.
- If your student does not have a monologue prepared, we will have them read something.
- See schedule below
- The rehearsal days for your student will be determined after they have registered and been assigned to a group by the director.
- Thursday, September 29
- Sunday, October 2
- Monday, October 3
- Tuesday, October 4
- Wednesday, October 5