Each year, the Bell PTSA organizes multiple teacher appreciation events. We will update this page as we organize each event, so community members can donate items and volunteer their time to help.
We encourage families to show their gratitude to their teachers and other Bell staff members throughout the year, not just during organized staff appreciation events. Something as simple as a thank you letter, a painting, or a poem can mean so much! You might also consider looking at the Amazon Wish List & Favorite Things List for other ways to show your appreciation.
The Amazon Wish List & Favorite Things List includes the following:
- Bell Staff Favorite Things - This is a list of favorite drinks, foods, colors, stores, etc. for Bell staff. While we don't have information for every staff member, we continue to update this document regularly.
- Bell Staff Amazon Wish Lists - This is a list of Amazon wish lists for Bell staff. Not all staff members have created a list, but most teachers have. See below for more information on Amazon wish lists.
A few things worth noting about the Amazon wish lists:
Not all staff are participating. If a staff member does not have a wish list, they have chosen to not participate.
- There is no deadline. Feel free to show your support by purchasing items off these lists at anytime.
- Each teacher and staff member is assigned to a group (the group number is in the excel document). Please consider sending a gift to everyone in the same group, as we want to ensure all staff members are included.
- If a wishlist is low on items, please email email@example.com and we will work with the staff member to add to their list.
When you checkout through the list, please make sure to select "Gift Registry Address" for the shipping address, so the item will ship directly to their home (see below image for example). If you do not see this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the teacher to update their shipping info.
- Thursday, September 29
- Sunday, October 2
- Monday, October 3
- Tuesday, October 4
- Wednesday, October 5