We will be celebrating our annual Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week May 2-6 of 2022. As we approach May, we will update this page with the theme for the week along with suggested ways you can contribute. Having said this, we encourage families to show their gratitude throughout the year. Below are some suggestions for how to show your appreciation.
SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION ANYTIME!
We encourage families to show their gratitude to their teachers and other Bell staff members throughout the year, not just during organized staff appreciation events. Something as simple as a thank you letter, or a painting or poem can mean so much! You might also consider looking at the below links for other ways to show your appreciation.
- Bell Staff Favorite Things - This is a list of favorite drinks, foods, colors, stores, etc. for Bell staff. While we don't have info for every staff member, we continue to update this document regularly.
- Bell Staff Amazon Wishlists - This is a list of Amazon wish lists for Bell staff. Not all staff members have created a list, but most have. See below for more information on Amazon wish lists.
A few things worth noting about the Amazon wish lists:
Not all teachers are participating. If there is not a wish list next to their name, they have chosen to not participate.
- There is no deadline for these wish lists. Feel free to show your support by purchasing items off these lists at anytime.
- Each teacher and staff member is assigned to a group (the group number is in the excel document). Please consider sending a gift to everyone in the same group as we want to ensure no staff members are forgotten.
- If a wishlist is low on items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the staff member to add to their list.
- When you checkout through the list, please make sure to select "Gift Registry Address" for the shipping address, so the item will ship directly to their home (see below image for example). If you do not see this option, please email email@example.com and we will work with the teacher to update their shipping info.
- Friday, October 22
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Thursday, November 11
- Friday, November 19
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26