We will be celebrating our annual Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week May 3-7. This year's theme is: You're a star. Thank you for lighting up the learning path.
Below is an itinerary of the weekly events along with suggestions of ways you can contribute to the fun of showering our teachers and staff with the appreciation they deserve.
How to Contribute:
- Sign up to donate fresh fruit, staff lounge supplies, coffee cards, etc. Sign-up here.
- Purchase an item(s) from your teacher's Amazon wish list. If your teacher does not have a wish list, consider purchasing an item for another staff member. Note: Each teacher and staff member is assigned to a group (the group number is in the excel document). Please consider sending a gift to everyone in the same group, as we want to ensure ALL staff members are shown appreciation. More info on Amazon wish lists below.
- Send your teacher a thank you card on Friday, May 7th. Send in a poem, art work, etc. Get creative! Show them how thankful you are.
The ideas above are all optional suggestions to participate in the daily activities. If you have other ideas or would like to show your appreciation to teachers and staff in a different way, please do so!
Questions: Please contact Tennile Jones, Staff Appreciation Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION ANYTIME!
We encourage families to show their gratitude to their teachers and other Bell staff members throughout the year, not just during organized staff appreciation events. Something as simple as a thank you letter, or a painting or poem can mean so much! You might also consider looking at the below links for other ways to show your appreciation.
- Bell Staff Favorite Things - This is a list of favorite drinks, foods, colors, stores, etc. for Bell staff. While we don't have info for every staff member, we continue to update this document regularly.
- Bell Staff Amazon Wishlists - This is a list of Amazon wish lists for Bell staff. Not all staff members have created a list, but most have. See below for more information on Amazon wish lists.
A few things worth noting about the Amazon wish lists:
Not all teachers are participating. If there is not a wish list next to their name, they have chosen to not participate.
- There is no deadline for these wish lists. Feel free to show your support by purchasing items off these lists at anytime.
- Each teacher and staff member is assigned to a group (the group number is in the excel document). Please consider sending a gift to everyone in the same group as we want to ensure no staff members are forgotten.
- If a wishlist is low on items, please email email@example.com and we will work with the staff member to add to their list.
- When you checkout through the list, please make sure to select "Gift Registry Address" for the shipping address, so the item will ship directly to their home (see below image for example). If you do not see this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the teacher to update their shipping info.
- Monday, April 19
- Tuesday, April 20
- Wednesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 22
- Saturday, April 24
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28