Spring 2023 - Noetic Math Competition
- Students: This competition is open to students in 2nd - 5th grade
Competition date: 4/19/2023 | 2:30 - 3:15pm
Location: Bell Elementary
Student registration deadline: extended to 3/30/22
- Grade 2, 3, & 4 teams are confirmed. We have enough students registered. We still have room for more students!
- We do not have enough 5th grade students register to create a team. We need at least 4-5 more students to register.
- Registration: Register under My Forms/Paperwork via this website (scroll down to the Noetic form)
- Registration Minimum: Our goal is a minimum of 6 students per grade. If enrollment is low, we may cancel the competition and issue refunds.
Scholarships:Need-based scholarships are available through the Bell PTSA. To apply, go to My Forms and Paperwork > Scholarship Application
Accommodations: The PTSA does not have visibility to IEPs or 504 plans. If your student needs accommodations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can best support your student.
Sample Questions: Participants will get 2 sets of sample papers
- Questions: email email@example.com
- Friday, March 24
- Saturday, March 25
- Friday, March 31
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4
- Wednesday, April 5
- Thursday, April 6