Welcome to Bell PTSA's Website
The PTSA is the largest volunteer, child-advocacy group in the country and Bell has advocacy at the core of everything we do. In addition to our advocacy work, we focus on providing educational enrichment opportunities to Bell students, building our community connection, and giving back to our community. More about what we do
We have officially launched our fall fundraiser and ask that you please donate today!
- Fundraising goal = $33k (annual expenses = $54K. We will use reserve funds to make up the difference)
- Donate via the Forms and Paperwork page (or, mail/ drop off a check at the school, attn: Bell PTSA. more info.)
- We are asking all families to donate a minimum of $100 (if they are financially able to)
Visit our fall fundraiser page for more information.
We are excited for Bell's first Dine-Out event of the year. Dine-Outs are a wonderful way to come together as a community to support our school and local restaurants. This first event will span five days! Please participate and share with your friends and neighbors.
- Where: Tutta Bellas - Kirkland QFC - 425 Urban Plaza
- When: September 26th - 30th
- How: Place your order on TuttaBella.com and enter code "EasyAsPieBellPTSA" - 20% of your order will be donated to Bell PTSA.
If you're able to, please join us on Thursday 9/23 at 9:20am for some coffee. We know how hard it has been to connect with other Bell families during Covid, so we hope this low-key event will give us an opportunity to get to know one another.
- When: Thursday, 9/23 @ 9:20am
- Where: Bell - outdoor (covered basketball area)
- What: A simple, low-key gathering to connect and talk
Since coffee will be served, we understand that masks will need to be removed momentarily. We ask that everyone remain a respectful distance from one another during this event.
Join us for a Q&A with Brian Story (principal), Sara Schmied (associate principal), Brenda Yin (school counselor), and the school nurse (TBD) on Thursday, September 30th at 7pm via Zoom. For privacy reasons, the Zoom link is in the Bulldog Blast. Submit questions here.