The annual AG Bell Harvest Party is BACK! Bring your family all decked out in their creative costumes for Trunk-or-Treating and photos. This year’s event will take place on Friday, October 29th and will be entirely outdoors in a socially-distanced and safe environment. As always, this event is free to all Bell families, but we need volunteers to help make this a great night for our kids - please sign-up here to get involved.
Remember that costumes must NOT include overly scary/violent themes, weapons, or masks that completely cover the face. However, disposable or cloth masks covering the nose and mouth will be REQUIRED while on school property. This is not a drop-off event - students must be accompanied by an adult.
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Time: Please see the schedule below and arrive at your scheduled time
- 5:30pm - kindergarten and 1st graders (pre-k is welcome, too)
- 6:15pm - 2nd/3rd (including 2/3 Quest)
- 7:00pm - 4th/5th (including 4/5 Quest)
Note: Families with students in multiple grades can choose one time slot for all their kiddos or bring their kids at separate times.
We look forward to this event and thank you for ensuring you arrive at the scheduled time for your student's grade.
Contact Lindsey Pepper (email@example.com) with questions.
By attending this event, you acknowledge the inherent risks in participating in an event of this type and attest and verify that you and the members of your household:
- have not been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19
- do not have COVID-19-like symptoms and are not being tested for COVID-19
- have not had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days
- have not been advised to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19
- Friday, October 22
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Thursday, November 11
- Friday, November 19
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26