Welcome to Bell PTSA's Website
The PTSA is the largest volunteer, child-advocacy group in the country and Bell has advocacy at the core of everything we do. In addition to our advocacy work, we focus on providing educational enrichment opportunities to Bell students, building our community connection, and giving back to our community. More about what we do
We have officially launched our fall fundraiser and ask that you please donate today!
- Fundraising goal = $33k (annual expenses = $54K. We will use reserve funds to make up the difference)
- Donate via the Forms and Paperwork page (or, mail/ drop off a check at the school, attn: Bell PTSA. more info.)
- We are asking all families to donate a minimum of $100 (if they are financially able to)
Visit our fall fundraiser page for more information.
We are excited for Bell's first Dine-Out event of the year. Dine-Outs are a wonderful way to come together as a community to support our school and local restaurants. This first event will span five days! Please participate and share with your friends and neighbors.
- Where: Tutta Bellas - Kirkland QFC - 425 Urban Plaza
- When: September 26th - 30th
- How: Place your order on TuttaBella.com and enter code "EasyAsPieBellPTSA" - 20% of your order will be donated to Bell PTSA.
We have SO MANY fun ways to get involved with our school right now and we need your help! Below are some current opportunities:
- Help with facilitating play at recess and supervising outdoor lunch - sign-up here
- Harvest Party - Decorate your trunk for Trunk-or-Treating, or help in other ways. Sign-up here
- Help out with the Book Fair - sign-up here
- Help out with Popcorn Friday - sign-up here
All volunteers must be (1) approved as a volunteer through LWSD and (2) be fully vaccinated - proof of vaccination MUST be provided to the district. Visit LWSD's volunteer page for information on how to apply and provide proof of vaccination.
Join us for a Q&A with Brian Story (principal), Sara Schmied (associate principal), Brenda Yin (school counselor), and the school nurse (TBD) on Thursday, September 30th at 7pm via Zoom. For privacy reasons, the Zoom link is in the Bulldog Blast. Submit questions here.
The annual AG Bell Harvest Party is BACK! Bring your family all decked out in their creative costumes for Trunk-or-Treating and photos. This year’s event will take place on Friday, October 29th and will be entirely outdoors in a socially-distanced and safe environment. As always, this event is free to all Bell families, but we need volunteers to help make this a great night for our kids - please sign-up here to get involved. Visit our Harvest Party Page for more information.